Unity and Coherence
Drag-n-drop sentences from the column in the appropriate part of the
essay box. Each box can contain only 3 items, and there is 1 sentence that is off topic. The off-topic sentence will not fit anywhere.
- Many students struggle with study
- They often don't know what good study
- There are a couple of important ways
one can improve study habits.
- One important element of good study
habits is time management.
- Time management requires a person to
organize his or her schedule.
- Students also struggle because they have
not set clear goals.
- A student who does this will find ways
to better fit in time to study.
- Another feature of good study habits
involves being organized.
- This can be done by creating
seperate folders for different classes.
- Seperating materials like this will
make homework easier to find.
- In conclusion, improving study habits
requires some thought.
- However, with a little effort, a person
can manage his or her time better.
- Also, a person can become more